The Neurology Department at Holy Spirit Hospital offers world class treatment for a wide range of neurological conditions. At Holy Spirit Hospital we provide a comprehensive neurology care which comprises of OP, Investigative Facilities and Emergency treatments. The department has experienced surgeons, all having interest in a different branch of the speciality. It is backed by neurology, neuropathology, neuroradiology departments & other ancillary services.
- Hyper Acute Stroke management & Transient Ischemic Attack
- Throbectomy, Angioplasty & Stenting of Brain Arteries
- All Major Neuro Interventions – Aneurysm Coiling, Cartoid Stenting, Avm Embolization etc
- Management of nerve, neuro-muscular junction & muscle diseases
- Neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease & Parkinson’s Disease
- Brain Tumor Management
- Normal Pressure hydrocephalus
- Trigeminal Neuralgia management
- Wilson disease Management
- Management of Neuro Trauma
- Neuro Rehabilitation
- EEG: Electroencephalography
- Video EEG: Video Electroencephalography ( 2hrs, 4 hrs, 8 hrs, 24, hrs, 48hrs, 72 hrs)
- EMG: Electromyography
- NCV: Nerve Conduction velocity
- SSEP: Somatosensory evoked Potentials
- BERA: Brainstem evoked response audiometry
- VEP: Visual Evoked Potentials
- Erg: Electro- Retinography
- Cartoid Duplex ultrasound
Neuropsychological assessment, follow-up and intervention for patients with dementia, head injuries or other brain disorders.
- Stroke Unit & Neuro Intensive Care where actual stroke care is been provided.
- MRI & CT scan machines with ENMG Services