The Bio-Medical Engineering Department of Holy Spirit Hospital is one of the most significant modalities for the very reason that all the medical equipments of the hospital are technically channelized through their consultation and engineering expertise. This department deals with maintenance and upkeep of a variety of latest sophisticated equipments used by various specialties for patient care. The department is manned by a team of skilled and qualified Bio-Medical Engineers, led by a chief Bio-Medical Engineer.
The proliferation of electronic and associated equipment in all branches of clinical medicine demands that this department be available for ensuring its proper use, procurement, maintenance and validation.
Holy Spirit Hospital boasts of the latest high end Bio-Medical equipments like:
- • Optima CT 660 (a high end 128 slice CT scan equipment)
- • Prodigy Advance (A high end Bone Mineral Densitometer)
- • Siemens Advia 2120i (Latest 6 part Differential Blood Cell counter)
- • Gene Xpert (For TB and MDR TB detection)
- • Holy Spirit Hospital has highly qualified Dieticians who prescribe specific and therapeutic diets depending on the medical condition of the patient.
- • We have a spacious and well maintained kitchen which supplies healthy and nutritious cuisine for patients as well as staff.
- • Patients are served as per the prescribed diet. The timings are as follows:
- • Breakfast – 7:00 a.m.
- • Tea / Milk – 10:00 a.m.
- • Lunch – 12:30p.m.
- • Tea – 3:00 p.m.
- • Dinner – 7:00 p.m.
- • Milk – 9:00p.m.
- • Patients are provided meals in their respective rooms
- • For visitors there is a Cafeteria on the 2nd floor OPD
- • The rooms and wash rooms are cleaned twice daily with the recommended disinfectants by the infection control team through our skilled Housekeeping staff under the expert supervision and guidance of their In-charge.
- • Since a hygienic environment is essential for your health, we maintain the standard as per NABH norms. Kindly help us to maintain our standards.
- We take pride in serving you. Giving tips in any kind is strictly prohibited.
- • We have an in-house laundry where clothes are washed to clinical perfection, bed linen are cleansed with prescribed disinfectant and soap solution, dried and ironed with no scope for infection.